I'M BACK!

/ Friday, July 01, 2005 /
What is UP!!!

I am not lazy lor Marcus. I had so much work to do that is why I have not been updating my happenings. Furthermore, I have been writing bits by bits the Initial D Premiere entry ok! It is so long, as long as the red carpet that day, that I think it will bore all of you to heaven. Well, this does not matter to me, because it is simply too great a day that I must record down every second of it.

No, not now. This entry is only for updating what has happened AFTER the premiere.



Firstly, I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH EDISON. I cannot stop thinking of him after that premiere. Though I have always found him the most handsome among Asian celebrities, I have never felt so much for him before.

I went to watch Initial D soon after that premiere day.

In this movie, when I saw the most touching part (not the part where Jay cried, it is before that ok), I almost wanted to cry out already. Jay just kept on running away from the girl with all his might. He did not know how to face the situation at all. He was really really heartbroken and acid juices just kept on rushing upwards from the broken heart to his brain while he ran.

Huh? You mean you did not see this part?! Don't have? Oh oh oh. That was how I felt when I saw that part, not him. Or should I say, he reminded me of myself actually. My ex-boyfriends should know this character of mine. I love to run away whenever I became upset with them too. And the abovementioned were how I felt when I was running away. Catch me if you can, but I bet nobody can. I realised in these 21 years plus I have lived, the fastest times I have run were not during sports meets or NAPFA.

Back to the show. When I almost wanted to cry out, Jay started crying in his car. The song, Yi Lu Xiang Bei, played while he was crying and driving. The mood was so right for a mass crying session. Every girl in the cinema just wanted to give him a tight hug.

But, Jay sucks in crying can. The first 10 seconds were still okay. After that, he was just faking. I had no mood to cry anymore. He kept on faking till I panicked for him, I wished the next second would be the next scene. But the next scene seemed a millennium away. The director must have been sleeping away I think. It was so long for goddess's sake. Too long already! Minus marks on Jay's acting already la, all that director's fault.

Edison is cute top bottom left right head body legs arms front back lor. His acting? Who cares. He cute can already.






Next up,



If you happen to pass by NYP, why not drop in and head to our School of Infomation Technology, Block L? Just go to level 3 and have a nice air-conditioned walk while enjoying the scenery along the corridor. Maybe the scenery is not so nice after all, but, you may notice the logo for their Centre for IT Innovation is everywhere along the corridor. Well, I'm the creator of it!!! Hehe. First time got this kind of honour, let me be proud for a while can.

Er-hem. Quiet please. I hereby wanna thank my parents for not giving up on me though I've given up on myself, thank Ms Amy for giving me her patient and kind guidance and of course, putting in good words for this logo of mine to the SIT directors' board, thank Mr Weng Heng for informing us to do this logo and ultimately, thank you Tak Yee, for you have always been encouraging, giving me helpful feedbacks, and most importantly, took this picture for me with your camera phone.

Next.



These are my current nails. Hmm. I sound like I change nails as and when I like. I designed this myself. Simple and sweet. Ok, at least I think it is sweet. Who want a manicure? $10 per person lelong lelong.






Ok that is all for this entry. Be patient for the Initial D's entry, it is coming soon. To give you a sneak preview, I am Wally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger