REALITY VS CRUELTY

/ Saturday, July 30, 2005 /
I simply agree totally with Catherine's latest entry.

"sometimes, the works do not need to be totally amazing. ... ... it is the ability to make people want to follow your stuffs that is really important. it is this factor that is beyond our control. some people just have it."

Did you read that? Some people just have it. WTH IS THAT IT!

How true and cruel Catherine has just made us realised the crueality is! Omg, I've just spelt reality wrongly. Don't punish me please crueality! Soli soli, Reality!

Reality(with super woofer and dolby surround sound): Thou shall now sentence you, Sandy Tnay, to forever without that IT some people have, for you have provoked me, REALITY THE GREAT.

Sandy: But but but, I've only pronounced a word wrongly, why is my sentence so heavy!

Reality: Heavy? I did not confiscate your talent or anything, isn't it good enough?!

Sandy: But but but, that IT is really important you know. More important than talent or anything else.

Reality: Really? How is that supposed to be when I do not know about this since I AM THE REALITY.

Sandy: What the. Are you very sure you are reality?!

Reality: Well, of course!

This: Bullshit! Reality is a poser! I AM THE REAL REALITY! And I know very well what and how important that IT is for anybody to be successful. Just like I have that IT, that is why Reality copied me and posed as me!

Reality: HA HA HA. What a fool you have made out of yourself. If such a common fool like you proclaims to be the real reality, then the whole street's full of reality! What a good analogy I've just made!

Sandy: I believe This. Reality, you are the fake one!

Reality: I can't believe foolishness spreads this fast. Sandy, you are just another fool.

Sandy: No matter what cock you say, This is reality. Face it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger