22ND BDAE CELEBRATION PART 1

/ Saturday, December 10, 2005 /
*** Birthday Celebration @ Office ***



↑They psychoed me to act cute.

↑Who knows they can't take it in the end.

↑My boss, Michael.

↑My creative director aka boss's wife, Sylvia.

↑My company's Copywriter, Dexter, trying to act cute but not very successful as u all can see.

↑My in-charge. U can call him Master Wong Chee Keong. The cake and present was bought by him lor. So nice hor. Will never forget him.

↑Project executive, Benedict aka Benjamin aka Ben. Another caring guy, and he's available, interested parties can contact me.

↑I am gas in my previous life.

↑This is the weirdest smile I've ever seen.

↑My bdae present from my dear colleagues!

↑I only wear lidat then nice. Cannot wear straight straight one.

↑Yes. Angled cum big-head shots are the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger