BIZARRE!

/ Sunday, December 11, 2005 /
Who knows how to explain dreams?! I want my dreams to be explained lei.

I dreamt of 4 dreams about a same guy altogether on different nights within the past month, and they make up a full story ok.
  1. The guy held my hand and became my bf.
  2. The same guy kissed me and hugged me.
  3. I cuddled with this guy, who was top-naked, and slept. NO R(A) CONTENT PLS.
  4. This guy liked somebody else and when he was telling my best gf about it, I overheard.

Sad ending sia. Hai. Don't know got upcoming episode or not.

This is the first time I dreamt of a sequel, from beginning till the end. And, this guy is someone I know! No, I will not do anything about it, but, I just want to know their meanings. Tell me somebody!

3 comments:

Anonymous on: 12/11/2005 8:20 PM said...

WAWAWAWAAAA.... I'M SO HAPPY... I APPEARED IN THE DREAM TOO... ALL QUALITY PPL OK..... hahahahaha.... when i saw 'my best GF', i guess it's me.. and YESH...!!! IT'S ME... hohohohoho.... anyway... told sandy liao.. the ending must be she and this guy go steady in real life...

Anonymous on: 12/11/2005 8:32 PM said...

cannot be! impossible lei!

Anonymous on: 12/19/2005 10:33 AM said...

think you think too much.. its just a dream.. dreams dun come true. try sleep early la.. or maybe u are just thinking abt some particular guy too much..

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger