POWER LAUGHTER

/ Thursday, December 15, 2005 /
Few people responded to my previous entry on the bizarre dream sequel. But, I still got no solution or explanation to them because they were only interested in who the guy was in my dream. Seh. Ok la, some did offer suggestion, like going to those online dream explanation websites.

These webbies work like dictionaries, you look for the most relevant term that can represent what you have dreamed. Like for my example, I looked for 'dating', 'love', etc. Then each word will have a short, general explanation on the reason why you've dreamt of it. Ya, they're REASONS, not predicting your future or whatever that is going to happen. I am not interested in reasons! GIVE ME SOLUTIONS! *poke poke poke table*

Ok leave this aside. These dreams are no big deal to me already. Poke table for what, waste my energy and SPOIL MY ULTRA DELICATE FINGER ONLY!!! Er, ultra delicate because got weak fingernails will easily chip.



Boss asked me and another 2 colleagues to be preliminary judges for an anti-drug animation competition held by my company, which was divided into 3 categories, primary, secondary and tertiary. So we started watching the primary students' works yesterday and laughed like the building can shake. Actually I got train before laugh with image, so I did not contribute to shaking the building. It was my colleague, Dexter. Scroll down to my birthday pics if you want to see the face wahaha. I repeat, it's
Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter Dexter.

Ya. The most we laugh is use full force from lungs but he laugh is use full force from lungs, stomach, bladder, and whatever that is in his body la.

That time when I was doing one ecard for my company halfway, which has a simple looking snowman in it, halfway ma. I do do do, listen to Jay Chou's songs in full blast wa very shiok, then do do do, wa still very engross















HAHA~ HAHAHA~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~

HAHAHAHAHAHA~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

HAHAHAHAH~ AHAHAHA~~















I laid motionless on the floor.
And he's still roaring non-stop at my snowman. My snowman almost cried man.





Anyway is it the primary school kids nowadays getting cleverer and cleverer or was I damn gong last time, or was my expectation of them too low. Their knowledge of Flash or screen-capture animation is power, for their standards. They are very imaginative also. Got one classic all time's favorite entry kept our building shaking for at least 1 minute, then 1 minute still not shiok, we watched it again after everything. Tak Yee came to my office too and saw some of the works.

The theme of the competition is anti-drug ma, then this classic team showed two leading characters, Ah Beng and Ah Meng, which Ah Meng is an orangutan.

So one day Ah Beng consumed ecstasy, their drug = ecstasy, and because he damn high until anyhow walk and dropped one super big ecstasy pill on the floor. Soon after, Ah Meng the orangutan came into the scene. Wa the scene is in front of hdb flats hahaha the zoo's lock must be spoilt. Ah Meng saw the big pill and does what an animal does best. He ate the pill and became high also. Wa the Ah Meng walk also super corny like robot doing moonwalk.

Ah Meng then saw Ah Beng and hallucinated thinking Ah Beng is a tiger, he boxed Ah Beng to death. DRUGS CAN KILL.



HAHA~ HAHAHA~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~

HAHAHAHAHAHA~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

HAHAHAHAH~ AHAHAHA~~





Got high chance the fire alarm will ring man. Drugs can kill, so do you Dexter haha.

1 comments:

Anonymous on: 12/21/2005 7:04 PM said...

WHAHAHA! the ah meng story was funny! cool! get 5 stars from me for concept lol~

anyway about ur dream.. dono whether to say that it will happen or not. Or whether its something u really want to happen but you are afraid something wrong might happen instead. Like u really want a good and meaningfull relationship to happen. This is maybe reflected in ur first 3 dreams. However ur afraid that something wrong might happen to spoil that relationship. This is maybe reflected in the last dream. But this is juz my opinion lah lol~ im not a pro at this kinda things =] or... its juz that u tink abt that guy too much. anyway its juz a dream =] sleep earlier lornext time! lol~

oh anyway! u all are coming back from attachment next week rite!! whaha!! c u all soon!

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger