SANDEESTAR - SUPERSTAR WANNA BE

/ Wednesday, December 21, 2005 /
Welcome to my new home wahaha. I changed blog address so that it matches my sandee*. And it is easier to remember.

Har? You don't think so?

I don't care wahaha. Will have a mini blog warming on the new year. Blog warming siaz. Sound like got things to eat haha but NO! I will just change blog skin nia. Haha. So in the meanwhile, bear with this old one first, and in the meanwhile, I am quite busy with my stuff now cos my attachment is ending this FRIDAY!!! To those bo sim friends who dunno or thought it is next Friday, no merry christmas to you!!!

What a mild punishment.

So as I was saying, I am busy, as I have to rush some projects for my boss, do my attachment report and presentation, blah blah. AND I AM GOING BACK TO THE BLOODY SCHOOL NEXT TUESDAY!!!!!!!! So fast!!!! HAI~~~~!!!!!

So in the meanwhile, I won't have the time to update, maybe until new year ba. But I will update mv if there is any that I like.

See ya... sob.... I dun want go back school... sob...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger