22ND BDAE CELEBRATION PART 2

/ Saturday, December 10, 2005 /
*** Birthday Celebration with Tak Yee, Jiayi & OLC @ Machè, Suntec***


↑The birthday card damn nice. Though it was bought last minute by Jiayi, written last minute by Jiayi, put together with the present last minute in front of me some more by Jiayi.


↑I was surrounded by cameras, for once I got the feel of superstar.


↑ See the box so nice. Guess what they bought for me. (THEY= Tak Yee, Jiayi, OLC, Catherine, Esme, Valencis, Hilwan & Jinwen.)




↑ESPIRIT PINK SWEATER!!! So nice. But, yucks, I'll start training myself now how to stun and still got image.


↑Ha ha wth am I still searching for lei. Anyway, see my W I D E smile. I'm so cheerful hor. Happiness is hard to hide. But, also must train how to smile widely and still got image also.


↑I think if I wear cheongsam and set a retro hairstyle will be perfect in this pic. Like advertising for those traditional Chinese teh.


↑Stand up pose for you all to see. But low-angled shots are so bleahz.


↑Me & Tak Yee. She sit very behind, don't be mistaken about my head size.


↑Me & Jiayi. I like this pic. I believe she loves this pic too. So loving. smooch smooch.


↑Hmm. Don't we look colorful.


↑Hmm. This pic is damn weird. Like got ghost behind lidat.


↑This is the bestest pic.
















↑Full body shot! First time in sandee*'s blog! See more see more! While pic lasts!


We then went to the Andersen of Denmark for some deserts.






↑Jiayi & Tak Yee meowed, "Ok mistress!...we love you so much!"























And that 'Create Your Own Milkshake' drink marked the end of my 22nd birthday. Quite disgusting but I finished all. We even make fun about it.

"Yes Miss, can I have your order?"
"Ya, I would like to Create My Own Milkshake."
"Oh ok. That's all?"
"Ya."
*Waiter walks off*
*I follow after him*
*Waiter realises and turns around*
"Er, yes Miss? Can I help you?"
"Er, no thanks, I can do it myself. So, hmm."
"Hmm?"
"Hmm. Er, where do I Create My Own Milkshake?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger