MEME

/ Tuesday, December 06, 2005 /
Wanted to post birthday pictures for you all to see at first. But very lazy. So I shall do the quite stupid MEME which the Marcus had passed to me.

7 things that fears me~~
1. Being alone at night.
2. Doing work at night. Scared got Sadako come out from computer screen.
3. Bathing at night too. Scared got Ju-On wannabe.
4. Becoming fat and ugly.
5. Too much workload, sleep deprivation.
6. Lecturer don't like me, I will seh, cos results r gonna be affected.
7. Results deproved.

7 things i like~~(Marcus, now then I know Jolin is a thing.)
1. Blink blink jewelleries!!
2. Shoes, bags.
3. N91!!!
5. White, pink or red stuff.
4. Fastfood.
5. My birthday presents: Pink Espirit sweater, pink Nike water bottle, Adidas white cap.
6. Freedom.
7. Happiness!!!

7 things i muz have in my room~~
1. MIRROR!
2. Bed la. With pillow blanket everything can.
3. Wardrobe.
4. Big table to dump all my stuff messily, is my way of tidiness.
5. Lights.
6. Air-con.
7. Window.

7 things i can do~~
1. Sing song anywhere anytime.
2. Shrink my tummy whenever I remember.
3. Continue wearing contact lens even after its disposal date. (Hey Marcus! ^5!!) Can also wear 2 days nvr take out.
4. Sit in front of computer for one whole day.
5. Extremely quiet.
6. Extremely noisy.
7. Rather be pretty than be punctual.

7 things which i can't do(either restriction or can't live without larz)
1. Ya, I cannot dye hair.
2. I cannot run for too long.
3. Being punctual.
4. Go out without my handphone. (^5!)
5. No boyfriend.
6. Got boyfriend.
7. Remember anybody's things. Where they live, when's their birthday etc. Ppl often praise me bo sim aka no heart.

7 words i used often~~
1. 什么?!
2. waliao
3. hanah
4. hanor
5. har
6. wa
7. dotz

7 people to pass this MEME to~~
1. Catherine
2. Weili
3. OLC
4. Tak Yee (U better do this time!)
5. Jiayi (U OSO!)
6. Judy
7. Kun

1 comments:

Anonymous on: 12/07/2005 1:05 PM said...

i don't want i don't want i don't want..... neh ni neh ni bu bu
^(oo)^

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger