THANK YOU

/ Saturday, December 03, 2005 /
I think I had the best birthday ever. Record-breaking number of wishes from so many nice friends.

Thank you, Meiqing,
Thank you, Jameson,
Thank you, Jiahao,
Thank you, Louis,
Thank you, Jiarong,
Thank you, Siying,
Thank you, Kenneth,
Thank you, Judy,
Thank you, Eugenia,
Thank you, Jiayu,
Thank you, Kevin,
Thank you, Fangting,
Thank you, Huifen,
Thank you, Marcus,
Thank you, Davian,
Thank you, my boss and colleagues,
Thank you, my in-charge, Chee Keong,
Thank you, Edmund,
Thank you, Hilwan,
Thank you, Jinwen,
Thank you, Esme,
Thank you, Valencis,
Thank you, Catherine,
Thank you, OLC,
Thank you, JIAYI,
Thank you, TAK YEE.
Thank you dad, (I know the new phone is somewhat a birthday present from you.)
Thank you mum,
Don't thank my sis first, cos she hasn't bought my present until now. Bleahz her. Ha ha.

Sandy hereby gives all of you a super duper enormous big hug!



*HUGZ*


I love all of you. I am really very very happy. Hope you all have enjoyed my birthday too hahaha. I have quite a handful of pictures to post. My presents and mini-celebrations and beloved friends and colleagues.

Happied, and still happying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger