!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Monday, November 14, 2005 /
Ohhh
Myyy
Gaawwd!



I just HEARD someone in my office playing with,
PENS.



You know, like those primary school boys playing by themselves, using pens or pencils on both hands, simulating the hero and enemy fighting. And yes, I heard it, not saw. YAR! That's the point! He makes the 'bish bish' sound as he played! One pen flies up high and woosh down towards another pen and gives that pen a knock down, that knocked down pen gets up and fly up to take revenge using the same tactic. Ah Bish! bish! bish!



FWAH!!!



I
AM
FEELING
SO
BLOODY
DOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EXCLAMATION-MARKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Will I be like that after my attachment??!!

1 comments:

{ mdhilwan } on: 11/17/2005 1:11 PM said...

hahaha! i remember i use to do that when im in primary sch whaha~ but that was like nearly 8 yrs ago sia! lol~

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger