I CAN TYPE CHINESE WORDS ALREADY!

/ Monday, November 07, 2005 /
I wonder what the hell is happening to my friends in school now.

Anyway, 我可以打华语字了 aka I CAN TYPE CHINESE WORDS ALREADY!!! I have been figuring how come my Windows XP's Chinese input does not work, while that smelly Jiayi kept showing off her chinese words to me.

You would not believe how I input Chinese words when needed last time. For the sake of those who do not have Windows XP, I shall now impart you my Chinese input method last time.

Firstly, you got to have the basic Han Yu Pin Yin knowledge. If not, I think you can don't be a Chinese anymore because I don't think there's any easier way to get the Chinese words you want on the net.

If you are confident enough, lets proceed. Go to www.baidu.com and click the mp3 option. Why must it be mp3? This is because, baidu has a big collection of Chinese songs with titles I think consist of all the freaking Chinese words in the whole universe. If you were to choose other options like the Web, chances are lesser as it might just return web search results only.

Okay, now type the words on the search bar in Han Yu Pin Yin now. For example, if you want to get the word 他, you have to type in a sentence, like 'ta ai wo', then enter. Baidu will help you convert your Han Yu Pin Yin in a snap of the fingers plus tada sound effect,

"您要找的是不是: 他爱我" aka "Are you looking for: He Love Me"

It is safer to type in sentence because of the titles of the songs in their records. If you type only the word you want, it will definitely not come out okay bear in mind.

Yup, that's all for today's 阿凤学打华语字 aka Ah Feng Chinese Input Lesson. Stay tuned for no more next lesson!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger