I AM A HAPPY GIRL

/ Saturday, November 26, 2005 /
fwoah! I think I am really good. Good in extending deadlines hahaha!

Mentioned in the previous post I was supposed to meet the xmas-ecard-without-the-xmas deadline on Thursday. Then my boss requested to the client to extend to Friday, which I did not sleep the night in between. In the end I still cannot finish haha cos boss also cannot come out with a really good storyboard without any xmas elements hahah HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHA. Buay tahan so funny, laugh also got tempo ok!

So in the end, he managed to persuade the client to extend till coming Monday. Ha ha HAHAha hahaHAHAHA HEN HAO XIAO!!!!!!! I am laughing cos I always managed to persuade the lecturers in school to let me extend my assignments' deadlines too. Chinese got a saying, super loosely translated is, home ugly cannot out spread. But I always share with you all my ugliest sides, see I so real. (Fantelon, please click the link.)

Anyway hor, my new phone is really nice. Got 256mb of extended memory, got iTunes to play my songs like I'm carrying a simplified iPod (even the earpiece is similar to the real iPod ones). Got VGA video camera, can play mp3 as ringtones, got customisable menu and shortcuts and skins, can multi-task like when I am listening songs I can use the phone as per normal except for making calls of course. Most importantly, this is the first phone in my fav color, WHITE! Ear piece in white too! My dangling accessory is in white too! I feel like a snow white everytime I hold my phone wahaha.

What will affect you all after I changed phone is that, I will post more good quality pictures in my blog already!!! Highest resolution of the picture is still 640 x 480 pixels only, but I am happy with it! So much better than my old phone can liao. Let me yay a while.



YAY!



Then hor, who says Motorola still not good. I tell you, my father told me few years ago (before I carry my first in year 1999), Motorola is the leading brand ok, better than Nokia. Motorola is the first to come out small phone after the big brother big aka 大哥大 era, it is also the first to come out phone with vibration. Don't know you all know or not, Motorola suddenly no sound because its 4 best ang moh programmers (heard frm dad they were 4 of the best phone programmers in the world then) wanted to go Taiwan for an important meeting. And, they were in the Silk Air plane which crashed. So, Motorola lost all 4 of them together and became quiet after that.

IT IS TIME FOR MOTOROLA TO FIGHT BACK! GO GO MOTOROLA I SUPPORT YOU! YOUR ROKR E1 IS VERY THE GOOD! KEEP IT UP!!!

If the 4 of them were still around, all the first smart and 3G phones would have been released maybe 2 yrs ago already. I am so proud to be carrying a Motorola phone suddenly, though I still love the N91 hahaha.

I have carried 4 phones of 4 different brands up till now. In chronological order, Nokia 8250, Sony Ericsson T300, Panasonic X70 and Motorola ROKR E1. You can call me Miss Adaptable. *sweep fringe*



A piece of latest update:

KBOX GOT SHAN HU HAI ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger