DINNER @ BISTRO

/ Thursday, November 17, 2005 /
Yesterday I met up with the girls, Catherine, Valencis, Tak Yee and Jiayi, at Esplanade's California Bistro for dinner! When girls come together, Bistro becomes Bistro market! Talked a lot and realised that though I am very very kpo, people used to call me kpo queen, one mountain still compare one mountain high ok. So it is always good to have sessions like this to practise the art of kponess together with my sisters.

Nanny poo poo I am not going to share with you all what we have talked about last night! Bleh bleh bleh. If my colleague was me, he would say, Do you need a chair?



...



Hmm. Anyway, something dawned on me yesterday at the Bistro. I saw the sign at the door, 'Please Wait To Be Seated'. Then I thought of Wheelocks Place's NYDC right after I saw the sign.

Should restaurants with chairs outside put up another version of this sign board, 'Please Be Seated To Wait To Be Seated'???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger