SHAN HU HAI IS NICE TO SING

/ Monday, November 28, 2005 /
I have finally completed the xmas ecard without the xmas. I have actually finished yesterday afternoon. He asked me on Friday to send to him for qc yesterday ma. Who knows I sent him already, he replied saying he was outside. And who knows his outside is outside until 12.30 am. Made me wait wait wait. Then still msg me wanna change here change there. I was so tired already leh. Luckily his second message come back say,

"Sandy ah, tomorrow you reach office first thing you do is to change the things I told you, by 11 am. The music files you bring to office tomorrow for me to choose."

I good girl, I listen to boss one. He say do in office one, so I won't be naughty go and do at home.

Then this morning I reached office as usual standard late 25 minutes. Again, I very good girl, fast fast start work to meet the 11 am due, but the whole morning I kept thinking he would surely be late until at least 12 one. Who knows he say 11 am means 11 am. Basket. No due no punctual, got due then punctual like tyre.

Hmm.

Anyway, I'VE FINALLY SUNG SHAN HU HAI TODAY!!! Shan hu hai rulez!!! Very nice to sing ok. If you leave Kbox without singing this song, you might as well don't go can. I kept repeating this song before we left. Made those who were not familiar with this song also become Shan Hu Hai slaves now.

Now I am waiting for Jay's Hei Se Mao Yi and Si Mian Chu Ge to come out in Kbox. If you are a guy, you must learn Hei Se Mao Yi, can melt girls' heart one.

1 comments:

Anonymous on: 11/29/2005 10:44 PM said...

this stupid sandy makes me jealous only... SOB.. I ALSO WANT TO GO KTV... I ALSO WANT TO SING SHAN HU HAI but low 4 key please!!! i waiting for the black feather coat and feng le... then ah du got a few songs quite nice.. i go practise then can go sing in KTV.. hohohohoho... if not keep sing those same songs very boring.. except for 'FOREVER LOVE'... bye.

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger