/ Tuesday, November 08, 2005 /
I am tagged!

Rules: Post 5 Weird and Random Facts about yourself, then at the end list the names of 5 people who are next in line to do this.

#1: I am SANDY, not SANDEE. I started using Sandy only in poly. Friends before that know me as 元凤 aka Yuan Feng. I started using sandee* in msn and blog as I find it easier to design without the tail of letter y dangling in the middle of nowhere. But ever since, friends who read my blog started typing 'sandee' here and there and everywhere. And I am beginning to be sick of my identities. What sandee* la, what luvngel la, so many can! Soon, I may come out with another identity due to my portfolio website. Can faint.

#2: I only bathe before I go out. I do not bathe when I reach home even if I have spent my full day outside, because I am really lazy. Yucky right. Well, don't complain my friends, or else next time I won't even bathe before I meet you.

#3: Same as Catherine, I do not like to talk about good things that happen to me. But but I always could not help it and blurt them all out. The reason why I do not like to tell my good news is, it will not happen again for sure, I have experienced this belief of mine dunno how many donkey pony horsey times until it has become a fact and not belief already. Furthermore, I cannot even THINK of good endings, because it will definitely turn out opposite. So if you ask me to choose between two choices next time, you know what to do when I have made my choice.

#4: Do I really have to reveal this? Hmm, ok la. I do not dare to talk too much to the extend of chatting with guys when there are girls around. Not say don't dare la, just a phobia contracted in secondary school. I was sec 3 then, and we have just changed classes. I sat at a corner where my surrounding people were all guys. And so I started being closer to guys. Who knows a lot of girls buay song, say me flirt with them, the number of girls who don't like me I tell you you also wont believe. I think practically all the girls in my cohort thought that I am a big flirt, plus, the smelly ah lians of the sec 5 cohort also say wanna beat me up. I hear liao also quite amused at my power to make so many ppl buay song me. But from then on got phobia liao, if got girls around I won't talk so much to guys, if dun have then I will be my natural self when talking to guys. Nowadays the phobia seems to have diminished quite a lot, think it is because Tak Yee talks so much more to guys and make me feel more comfortable hahaha!

#5: Wa quite hard to pia out the facts about me. I have come so far until pt 5 already. Pat my own back. Ok the last fact of the post is, I am a super sensitive person. I assume how people think by their every action, word, the way they look at people, the people they hang around with and how they dress. The first impressions of people in my mind can never be created by they themselves, I create the first impressions for them by assuming what kind of person they are from the abovementioned judgements.

-------

I am passing the baton to........

#1: Tak Yee
#2: Jiayi
#3: Kevin
#4: Marcus
#5: OLC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger