I WANT TO SLEEP. SAD.

/ Thursday, November 24, 2005 /
Bloody hell. I cannot sleep tonight again!!!

Last minute gave me two commercial flash ecards to be completed within this week. One is due on the Tuesday (which has just passed) and now I am doing another one, which the client had originally wanted it by today, but boss see the deadline also buay song, how can I produce a good ecard within two days. So somehow the deadline became tomorrow.

For the latter, the client wants a season's greetings ecard without any content of Christmas or anything to do with Christ. wth!!! Don't want christmas contents then don't celebrate can! Do what ecard you tell me! Somemore NO CHRISTMAS SONG OK! wtf.

Yesterday I think until brain nua also cannot come out with any concept that can suggest season's greetings without all the xmas elements. It is just like I want to order dumpling noodles without the dumpling, chicken rice without the rice and ice lemon tea sorry I don't want ice please that kind of dotted feeling you know.

My boss also help me think. We cocked a lot of craps but in the end only managed to come out with lame ones. So lame it shall be! Heck la! I go do now.

Btw, I just changed phone yesterday. Not an ultra good phone but good enough. Er-hem, it's Motorola ROKR E1. It satisfies 60% of what I wanted already (NOKIA N91! NOKIA N91! I still want this phone ok. So this christmas if come out already you know what to give me liao don't say I never suggest!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger