OFFICE COM KENA VIRUS

/ Monday, November 21, 2005 /
YAY MY OFFICE COMPUTER TIO VIRUS!!! CANNOT OPEN ALL .EXE FILES!

I am the happiest staff in my office now!!! Got colleague congratulate me can take half day leave liao. Ha ha ha. I also want to request going home and do my stuff. If not I also waste time down here. My in charge is helping me now by using the online virus scans of McAfee and Symantec. It is because, I cannot even open those virus scan exe too! Haha what a clever virus hor. This virus clever until.. I cannot open all exe files right, then how come I can type this post!!! It allows me to open iexplore.exe and exporer.exe leh. HAHAHA. Zhen cong ming.

I am already in going home mood now, though I haven't even asked boss for permission. Just now my in charge stun me, ask me can work on another mac computer. NO NO NO I DUNNO HOW TO USE MAC!!! hahaha. Want to smoke then smoke all the way! Learn from me!

But really leh, very scared cannot go home and must use the mac computer. I rather die can. I don't want to use other computers I DUN WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, JAY's YE QU AND FA RU XUE ARE OUT!!!! See, my prediction so accurate. Next will be SHAN HU HAI. Everybody is crazy over Shan Hu Hai can.

The world pls chant with me,
SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI! SHAN HU HAI!~~~~~

Ok enough enough. To Ken aka armstrong last time, I got no time to find mv now. Quite busy with my attachment stuff. BTW, I am at home now HAHAHA. Ya up till the previous previous paragraph I was still in office, and ta da! I reached home already. The time of this post I shall adjust to the time now. So, I go do work already.

SLACKING TIME~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sandee* © 2011
Powered by Blogger